It's Never Been Easier to Learn Flamenco
* Learn at your OWN pace
* Choose a program that's perfect for YOUR level
* Use your mobile device, computer or television to take class ANYTIME, ANYWHERE you have internet access
* Lessons run 5 - 30 minutes so they fit into YOUR schedule
* Access to private Facebook group for COMMUNITY support and accountability
A Studio in Your Living Room (at Work, in the Garage...)
* PROGRAMS: New beginners through advanced levels
* TECHNIQUE: Quick tutorials & longer follow along classes
* CHOREOGRAPHIES: Complete & mix-and-match combinations
* LECTURES: Study rhythm, components of a dance number and more
* DIFFERENT STYLES: Overall flamenco as well as bata de cola (long train dress), manton (shawl), and abanico (fan)
Getting Better All The Time
* Over 100 VIDEOS lessons available 24/7
* New videos added regularly with YOUR input, so you get the classes YOU want
* All the various PALOS (flamenco rhythms) added in technique, choreography & lectures
* Sevillanas, Bulerias, Alegrias, Guajiras, Tangos and more!
* Your membership AUTOMATICALLY renews so class is always in session.
Take a Peek Inside
JALEOS for the Online Flamenco Studio
(Jaleos are the words of encouragement dancers receive while dancing, such as OLE and TOMA and ARSA!)
Subscribing to your online studio has already helped me improve on my positions, hands and footwork. I enjoy your easy style and clear explanations. So glad I decided to do this.
I've danced on and off for years, but until now no-one has ever thoroughly broken down the structure of a choreography and explained it to me in English, and my Spanish was never advanced enough to understand the teachers when I studied in Spain.
Rina's web site is comprehensive and impressive. From exploring the different palos, to choosing the right shoes, to learning how to dance with confidence, you will find what you are looking for here. Rina's teaching is warm, encouraging and thorough, and you really feel that you are in a live class as you dance with her.
As a business person, I have found her to be an absolute professional, and so I wish her very well in this venture. For all of us who live in a "flamenco desert" this is a fantastic resource to find.
What you get as a member of the Online Flamenco Studio
As a member you have access to the Online Flamenco Studio Community, a private Facebook group. There you can CONNECT with all the other members from around the world, share your goals, gain accountability for progress, and be a part of a community of flamenco crazies like yourself.
ACCESS TO RINA
Rina is there to answer your questions to the material, offer feedback on your own progress, and give you PERSONAL SUPPORT on your flamenco journey.
Learn at your own pace anytime, anywhere with more than 100 video lessons and it's continuously growing. Together the videos combine to provide a learning experience that encompasses the MIND, BODY & SOUL OF FLAMENCO.
About Rina Orellana
I created this Online Flamenco Studio for flamenco enthusiasts like yourself who perhaps don't have access to teachers near you or you just can't get enough dance lessons.
I've been dancing flamenco for over 20 years and have been teaching for over 10 years in Los Angeles, California. Here I've trained dancers from brand new beginners through advanced levels. I've taught and mentored many to perform in group numbers and solos, while some have even gone on to perform on their own in tablao settings (flamenco gigs).
My goal with this site is to present material in a way that is intuitive, adaptable and most importantly, usable. The videos are set up as if you were in the dance studio with me here in L.A. I present the material with a holistic approach, the mind, body and soul of flamenco. You don't just learn the steps to choreographies, but you gain strength and coordination, learn to hear the compás (rhythm) and understand the structure. But most importantly, I teach you how to dance with confidence.
I love flamenco with its passion and depth. I love teaching and being with my flamenco community and I would be honored if you joined us. ¡OLE!