Intro to Flamenco Mini Course
- Each lesson we cover a basic flamenco technique: rhythm, hand clapping, posture and hands
- You'll also receive a complete Beginners' Guide to Flamenco.
10 Minutes of Flamenco a Day Workshop
- Once you join, you get complete access to this fun five day challenge. No time limits!
- Each day we cover a basic flamenco technique: upper body, marking, footwork, turns & combinations
- Each video is adaptable for all levels- new beginners through advanced
12 Count Class for New Beginners
- 20 minute flamenco dance class for new beginners
- We learn the 12 count structure that’s the majority of flamenco music, hand clapping and two marking steps
Step One to Improvise, Compas
- 10 minute flamenco dance class to make sure your compás is solid with palmas
- It’s the first step to learning how to improvise flamenco
Rolling Golpe Footwork Drill
- 15 minute footwork drill using the “rolling golpe” technique
- Beginners will be able to do the first part. Intermediates will be able to do the entire class. Advanced dancers can try doing the drills while playing palmas for themselves